Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 20th Jan 2018 at 9:36 PM - Updated 20th Jan 2018 at 10:35 PM by Amondra - Viewed 2492 times. Direct link to this thread
0 Comments / replies (Who?) , 4 times favourited , 18 times thanked
Tags: #house, #familyhome, #family home, #3bedroom, #2bathroom, #twostory, #two story house, #home, #residential, #no cc, #nocc
A nice small place for your sims to set their roots down in with a nice touch of something old and a hint of something new.
The back offers space to add a patio or just a sanctuary for a gardner, as it is already sporting gardening boxes.
The open upstairs area is a nice play area for the kids and a small nook downstairs away from the living room and kitchen for those who wish to work on the computer or read.
The kitchen is welcoming like some of the older homes it was based on, with the front door being attached to it.
No CC required just the base game and the expansions/packs needed.
Lot Size: 30x20
Lot Price (furnished): 69,809
Lot Price (unfurnished): 43,376
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!