Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 29th Dec 2017 at 12:28 AM - Updated 29th Dec 2017 at 12:56 AM by terrifreak - Viewed 2929 times. Direct link to this thread
2 Comments / replies (Who?) , 1 times favourited , 18 times thanked
" This mediterranean style-inspired luxury home boasts four bedrooms and a large living space. It features a beautiful patio with a pool and hot tub."
The large home offers everything a moderate family needs. The highlight of this house is the beautiful patio, with the inclusion of a swimming pool and a hot tub, accompanied by a mini-bar.
The home architecture draws heavy inspiration based off Mediterranean style homes and is further enhanced into my own taste.
Custom Content : None
Expansion Pack(s) used : Ambitions, Late Night, Generations, Pets, Showtime, Supernatural, Seasons, University Life, Island Paradise
Stuff Pack(s) used : None
Note : The expansion packs mostly needed in order to get the same look are Island Paradise, University Life, and Generations.
The house has been play tested but there is a chance I might have overlooked issues, so let me know when there is one.
Lot Size: 30x40
Lot Price (furnished): $156,488
Lot Price (unfurnished): $78,368
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
Built with Game Version: 184.108.40.206
You must have the expansion, game version or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!