Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 19th Dec 2017 at 11:10 PM - Viewed 3167 times. Direct link to this thread
0 Comments / replies (Who?) , 3 times favourited , 19 times thanked
This is the second entry of the Starter homes series. Click here to view the
"This cozy starter cottage house fits in any location -- may it be on a beach area or a rural area. The exterior of the house is very spacious and available for renovations."
The house itself is the typical example of a simple cottage house -- an affordable cottage house. It has two floors , the first floor for the main living area, kitchen and dining area, bathroom; a ladder connects the first floor to the second floor which occupies the house's single room.
The back of the house features a small patio/backyard like area (that can be improved upon) and the rest of the lot's area are free for any constructions or renovations. The main point is that you can always do something to improve these starter homes upon living in it.
Custom Content : None
Expansion Pack(s) used : Late Night, Supernatural, University Life
Stuff Pack(s) used : None
Lot Size: 20x30
Lot Price (furnished): $18,254
Lot Price (unfurnished): $14,285
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
Built with Game Version: 184.108.40.206
You must have the expansion, game version or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!