Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 6th Oct 2017 at 3:41 PM - Viewed 2537 times. Direct link to this thread
2 Comments / replies (Who?) , 13 times favourited , 34 times thanked
Nystontaighaer Castle was built by Alastair Nystontaighaer's father and is a brooding, dreary castle for which life does not seem to bloom. Alastair married a young woman in his latter years thinking he would outlive her, but as every love story ever told there is a tragic ending. His lovely Olivia fell ill suddenly after only 6 months of marriage and died. There are many rumors whispered that she was not a kind woman and one of the servants poisoned her. But who is to ever know of these rumors. It was said Lord Nystontaighaer remained in the castle until his dying day, there are some who claim he still resides there in spirit. The castle remains in the family to this very day, but none have tried to reside there. The walls and floors have holes and failing plaster. The rooms are littered with cobwebs and dust. It has all the makings of haunted castle, are your Sims willing to dare to enter?
Bedrooms: 9 (4 are servant quarters)
Note: Please do not re-upload any of my houses to any site for any reason.
Lot Size: 64x64
Lot Price (furnished): 516000
Lot Price (unfurnished): 240000
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!