Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 29th Sep 2017 at 8:22 PM - Updated 6th Oct 2017 at 6:05 PM by Johnny_Bravo : Bathroom Fix* (Thanks attuned) - Viewed 6895 times. Direct link to this thread
5 Comments / replies (Who?) , 15 times favourited , 35 times thanked
Tags: #Bright, #sunny, #small, #tiny, #beach, #vacation, #lavish, #cozy, #pets, #cottage, #modern, #pool, #gardens
Welcome to Sunny Glade!
A fine, bright cottage with natural light flooding every room. Upon entering you're welcomed by a stylish living room with a passthrough to the combined kitchen and dining area, from where you have access to the patio which has a pool and professional grill area.
The upstair area is a simple, modest loft with a study and sleeping corner.
The garage is connected to the home by a side entrance which functions as laundry room aswell.
This home has seen a 'fair' amount of ConstrainFloorElevation and MoveObjects. Everything worked fine when testing a copy. However, Sims will use the longest and weirdest ways through and around the home. Let me know if there's an(other) Issue.
Only alter it at your own risk please.
It has a fair amount of CC, too.
Thorpe Dormer Window 2x1
Thorpe Dormer Window 1x1
Basegame Halfwall Fixed!
Slates and Sheets (Neutral colors)
3 Small Potted Plants
Fixed Wainscot Panels
Rectangular Classic Rugs
Round Classic Rugs
32 New Wood Patterns! (All packs)
DIY Build Set
And for some detailed touch:
Knock, Please: Default Replacement Wood Textures
-I hope I didn't forget anyone!-
It actually started out as an experiment for dormers. Due the amount of CFE there's some wacky walls and black ceilings upstairs.
Built on 30x30 lot and costs: §156.701 Furn. and §62.420 Unfurn.
I hope you enjoy this
Lot Size: 30x30
Lot Price (furnished): ~157K
Lot Price (unfurnished): ~62.5K
*Moved the bathroom furnishings around since the bathtub wasn't accessible.
MTS, Creators of the CC and spladoum for coming up with the name!
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
Built with Game Version: 1.69
You must have the expansion, game version or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
#Bright, #sunny, #small, #tiny, #beach, #vacation, #lavish, #cozy, #pets, #cottage, #modern, #pool, #gardens