Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 19th Nov 2017 at 9:08 PM - Updated 20th Nov 2017 at 1:28 AM by GrijzePilion - Viewed 2210 times. Direct link to this thread
4 Comments / replies (Who?) , 5 times favourited , 12 times thanked
Tags: #modern, #house, #home, #residence, #huis, #woning, #contemporary, #starter, #family, #dutch, #nederlands
This spacious 1ba,. 3br. family home was built to a proven standard with a proven design, and is fully compliant with the latest safety standards and VINEX* planning. Built in 2013, the simple but sleek architecture rhymes beautifully with the open, spacious interior design. Thousands of young couples and families all across the country have already settled into their new nests. Isn't it time you do the same?
Parkstadwoning is a generic, meaningless name I made up for this home to convey the idea of modern suburban, upper-middle class living. It translates to "park city residence".
*Side note: In Dutch, vinex is a term commonly used to describe any modern suburban residential development and is associated with a certain yuppie-esque lifestyle.
*Side side note: In Dutch, yuppie refers to any highly educated, employed, self-respecting young adult; in English it's a rather dated and specific term.
Lot Size: 30x20
Asking price: 23393
Year of Construction: 2013
Into The Future is required, University Life is recommended.
Lot Size: 30x20
Lot Price (furnished): 23393
Lot Price (unfurnished): 23393
Roof colour from Aurora Skies(not required)
Last revision: 11/10/17, 14:41:50
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
Built with Game Version: 1.67.2
You must have the expansion, game version or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!