Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 8th Sep 2017 at 1:34 AM - Updated 2nd Oct 2017 at 9:20 PM by CarlDillynson - Viewed 9269 times. Direct link to this thread
3 Comments / replies (Who?) , 31 times favourited , 67 times thanked
Tags: #The Sims 2, #Sims 2, #Sims, #Goth, #Goth Family, #Family, #Rich, #Old Money, #Mansion, #Ornate, #Brown, #Pleasantview, #Sunset Valley
My first upload in eight months! It's been a busy year...
Every year or so I end up playing Bella and Mortimer and building them their house as seen in The Sims 2. This time around I decided to upload it so I wouldn't have to rebuild it again when I inevitably play through their story again.
This house is a detailed replica of 165 Sim Lane from The Sims 2, with some notable changes. I changed the layout of the yard to better suite my tastes, which means there is a lot of terrain paint and the family graveyard is removed. The landscaping differs wildly from its Sims 2 version, so those looking for an exact replica of the old house will be disappointed with that. The idea was to build the house as if it would appear in The Sims 3, so making it look exact is unnecessary to me. I also added a carport to the left side of the house. The floor plan is the same as it was in The Sims 2, but I took some creative liberties and changed the wallpaper in the first floor bathroom, master bedroom and master bathroom. Cassandra and Alexander's room's are designed a little differently, but look more or less similar.
There are a few items that came from the Goth house in The Sims 3. I thought that was a nice little touch. Makes it feel like a few items were passed down to Mortimer before he left his parent's home.
Base Game only! NO CC!
Living Room with Fireplace
Second Floor Bathroom
Two Extra Bedrooms (Cassandra and Alexander)
Built by CarlDillynson, Fall 2017
Lot Size: 30x30
Lot Price (furnished): 142302
Lot Price (unfurnished): 86154
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
Built with Game Version: 1.69.43.02
You must have the expansion, game version or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
#The Sims 2, #Sims 2, #Sims, #Goth, #Goth Family, #Family, #Rich, #Old Money, #Mansion, #Ornate, #Brown, #Pleasantview, #Sunset Valley
Users who thanked this download also thanked: