Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 1st Sep 2017 at 6:31 PM - Updated 28th Jan 2018 at 12:05 PM by Lyralei : fixing thumbnail - Viewed 2834 times. Direct link to this thread
0 Comments / replies (Who?) , 1 times favourited , 4 times thanked
It was requested that I upload the model I used for this mod so here he is!
(Keep in mind that to have him look EXACTLY as he does in the pictures, you will also require my Eye Replacer )
this version DOES have the basic pale white skin, simply because I can't remember if the grey skin was from a sims 4 pack or not. you should be able to use him, even if you don't have any sims 4 packs, but some of his outfits and makeup will have to be changed, as well as the hair.
The hair is from Movie Hangouts
His outfits are almost entirely from the Vampires pack (as is the dripping eyeliner feature on his face) with the rest being either from base game or spa day.
His makeup is a mix of Get to Work and Get Together, as well as base game.
The feet seen on the outfits when he has bare feet are from here
To install him:
Unzip the file, and drag all the stuff inside into your tray file ( usually at C:\Users\[computername]\Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 4\Tray )
This is my first time exporting and uploading a sim so please let me know if there are any problems! :P
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the sim to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sim file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\SavedSims folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game, enter Create-a-Sim, and save a sim to the sim bin to create this folder, rather than doing so manually. After that you can close the game and put the .sim file in SavedSims
4. Once the .sim file is in SavedSims, you can load the game, and look for your sim in the premade sims bin in Create-a-Sim.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Simswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide! Special Installation Instructions