Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 20th Aug 2017 at 8:27 PM - Updated 20th Aug 2017 at 5:21 PM by Greenplumbbob - Viewed 22853 times. Direct link to this thread
4 Comments / replies (Who?) , 36 times favourited , 85 times thanked
Information (Click for more details):
This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Christina Fiona Mansion - 4 bedr, 3 bathr
I actually kind of stole the floorplan from the goth manor in moonlight falls for "testing purposes" since I was supposedly to test out what would be awesome to convert to the sims 3... which then got me to get a bit too carried away when placing trees and landscaping-related things as you can probably see... and... Let's just say, it was a mistake I don't regret at all. I didn't really intended to share it either but I figured there's always someone out there who would love to have it in their games
CC required but not included
You'd be surprised with the fact that my game is very vanilla still! As in... having one mod in-game just for this house, which is because EA never bothered to make 3 tiled arches for some reason...
AdonisPluto - Contemporary 3x1 Door and Arch
Note: Due to the amount of plants used on the house itself, there sometimes might be some plants clipping through the walls. There shouldn't be that many plants clipping through the floors actually, but here's a picture:
Lot Size: 40x30
Lot Price (furnished): 300,124
Lot Price (unfurnished): 263,258
The sims 4 team
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!