Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 14th Aug 2017 at 1:24 PM - Updated 15th Aug 2017 at 9:57 AM by Johnny_Bravo - Viewed 13364 times. Direct link to this thread
10 Comments / replies (Who?) , 12 times favourited , 59 times thanked
This is a simple, small home for outdoor-loving Sims. Featuring a studio Living/Kitchen/Sleeping area and 1 bathroom w/ beach and star view. Through the big sliding glass door you have direct acces to the deck.
The carport offers space for one car, and has access to a small seating area and the rear deck.
On the deck, which is embedded in Turquoise lightning at night, your Sims can relax in the sun or whirlpool. There's an outdoor kitchen with seating for 6 so you can invite some friends over.
I haven't done something Modern which looked proper in a while, so I'm glad to upload this little house
I also recommend to place this house in a warm environment, since the rear exit is just an open hole.
Built on a 30x20 lot and costs §98.038F and §65.140UF
CC used but not included:
DIY build set (Pretty much everything)
32 new wood patterns! (Pack 1-4)
DIY buy set by armiel
Backless showers by Hugelunatic
Hope you enjoy
Lot Size: 30x20
Lot Price (furnished): ~100K
Lot Price (unfurnished): ~65K
MTS, armiel & Hugelunatic!
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
Built with Game Version: 1.69
You must have the expansion, game version or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!