Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 1st Aug 2017 at 2:10 PM - Updated 1st Aug 2017 at 7:51 AM by Vincent T. - Viewed 12512 times. Direct link to this thread
16 Comments / replies (Who?) , 49 times favourited , 130 times thanked
Tags: #themeperformingarts, #medieval, #fairground, #stage, #elixier store, #book store, #grocery store, #no cc, #rustic, #tents, #fair, #carnival
Entertaining aristocracy is a tough job, but this place makes things a lot easier. And even if no true royal blood flows through you veins, you can still enjoy the performances of artists from all around the world. But you might sit a bit... further down. Or not sit at all.
This lot was built for the bimonthly theme on MTS: Performing Arts (June/July 2017). Focus is on the stage, but of course you need to seat an audience, also offer activites to entertain visitors before and after the show. It is cared for the physical needs of the visitors as well as their spiritual needs (if you have the store fortune teller set, you can easily replace the look-alike at the fortune teller's tent. All others will have to use their imagination).
The lot also features a small food store and a book store (with WA shop registers), as well as a little alchemy store. A pub completes the offer.
Heads up if you want to change and redecorate - quite a few objects on this lot were moved with the Decorator's Best Friend. So if you pick up something it might not be placeable again easily.
Another heads up: this is not historically accurate
Lot Size: 40x40
Lot Price (furnished): 185106
Lot Price (unfurnished): 107620
A huge Thank You to Crowkeeper. Without her help, this lot wouldn't exist.
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
Built with Game Version: 1.67.2.024
You must have the expansion, game version or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
#themeperformingarts, #medieval, #fairground, #stage, #elixier store, #book store, #grocery store, #no cc, #rustic, #tents, #fair, #carnival