Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 11th Jul 2017 at 1:24 PM - Updated 25th Aug 2017 at 6:56 PM by PetWorld456 - Viewed 10423 times. Direct link to this thread
7 Comments / replies (Who?) , 29 times favourited , 60 times thanked
This is my favourite type of dog and sometimes, I would like to have them in real life, but unfortunately, I don't have. Nevermind...
For that reason, I created this very cute dog who likes to run around and digs something very special in ground...
I don't give her any name, but you can give it for her as you wish. For sure...
She is also very playful and nice dog.
If you want, you can take her and go for a walk. In your game of course...
Breed: Siberian Husky
Color: Black and White
Traits: Friendly/Shy/Likes swimming (this traits are saved)
I didn't use any custom content.
Download and Enjoy!
And yes, sorry for my bad English...
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see: