Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 3rd Jul 2017 at 4:43 PM - Updated 3rd Jul 2017 at 7:37 PM by heaven - Viewed 26372 times. Direct link to this thread
11 Comments / replies (Who?) , 59 times favourited , 129 times thanked
Information (Click for more details):
This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
For those tender moments where the touch of two foreheads says everything you need to say.
a_heaven_forehead01a - being reassured
a_heaven_forehead01b - reassuring
a_heaven_forehead02a - arms around other's waist
a_heaven_forehead02b - arms holding other's arms
Arms Around Neck
a_heaven_forehead03a - arms on other's hips
a_heaven_forehead03b - arms around other's neck
a_heaven_forehead03af - same pose as 03a but with a narrower grasp for use with smaller sims
Sitting Forehead Bump
a_heaven_forehead04a - sitting
a_heaven_forehead04b - leaning in, hand covering other's hand
Some of these you may be able to mix and match with varying degrees of success. They should work with both males and females, but were made with 2 male sims in mind, save for 3af. You may encounter clipping/floating depending on the weight and slider settings for your sims or their clothes.
You will need to use moveobjects to place your sims in the correct position. They should snap together, as long as you don't use alt to place them off grid. The 4th pose (4a & 4b) do not snap to the sofa. You will need to use alt to slide your sofa/love seat back some. Some sofas may clip into the hand of pose 4b a little, depending on the fluffiness of the cushions.
Once you cancel the interaction, they will mush together. It looks scary but just direct them to walk away and all will be right with the world again.
The pose codes are listed if you want to type them in, but the poses are list compatible.
Cmo for the Pose Player and the Pose Pack Creator
Kaleekalo for her Pose Creation Series
A for the Blender plugin and rigs - Sims 3 Clip Tool
plumblobs, for needing the poses and supplying me with the cover photo.
Other Tools Used:
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
This is a Custom Pose or Animation
This download is a custom pose or animation. This means that you will need the Pose Player or Animation Player mod by cmomoney installed in order to use the download in your game.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see: