Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 2nd Jul 2017 at 2:08 PM - Viewed 5371 times. Direct link to this thread
4 Comments / replies (Who?) , 17 times favourited , 44 times thanked
Tags: #modern, #cute, #haunted, #gnomes, #great soil, #fantasy, #insects, #bugs, #fountain, #deck, #small, #tiny, #20x20
Rumor has it that the previous owner of the house died quite young, leaving behind the property and on it a peculiar fountain.
Hello here's a small house decorated in a minimalistic, modern style with a little bit of flair. Features both deep and soft wood hues contrasting with vibrant jewel tone accents. Gorgeous deck perfectly suited for entertaining. Equipped with pc, tv, stereo, gaming console, easel, gardening spaces, as well as the above mentioned welcome and unwelcome visitors - of many different shapes and forms.
The lot traits are Great Soil, Gnomes, Haunted.
Fully furnished, decorated and play tested; no CC.
The size is 20x20.
Make sure you have bb.moveobjects OFF when placing the lot. You can tell whether it's
been placed correctly by checking the backyard for missing fountain, easel and most of the plants.
As you can probably tell there are insect spawners placed around the fountain, courtesy of the wonderful
Outdoor Retreat Insect Spawners Unlocked mod by Menaceman44. You don't have to download the
mod in order for this lot to work properly, but it's a really cool thing to have and you absolutely should.
It can take a few in-game hours for the bugs to start appearing - make sure you have a sim go near the fountain at least once
Lot Size: 20x20
Lot Price (furnished): 64282
Lot Price (unfurnished): 18447
http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=580697 Outdoor Retreat Insect Spawners Unlocked mod by Menaceman44
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
Built with Game Version: 22.214.171.124
You must have the expansion, game version or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
#modern, #cute, #haunted, #gnomes, #great soil, #fantasy, #insects, #bugs, #fountain, #deck, #small, #tiny, #20x20