Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 20th Jun 2017 at 11:02 AM - Updated 21st Jun 2017 at 4:01 AM by terrifreak - Viewed 5210 times. Direct link to this thread
2 Comments / replies (Who?) , 11 times favourited , 37 times thanked
After coming into the realization that I never made starter homes , I quickly attempted to make one and this was the result. Pricing limitation was pretty hard but I was happy with what came out.
First of all , I am starting a series of starter homes , in which I would also try challenge myself by creating homes under 20,000 Simoleons.
"Even though the ordinary eye tends to argue whether this house is modern or contemporary, it has only one purpose and goal : to move on to the new aesthetics and stylistics of the new architectural era. That is, a revolution."
The house itself has much to offer to you for a starter home (furnishings + large spaces for future amendments). Although the house is relatively small for the lot , it just shows how much potential the starter home can have in the near future. With a large backyard , you're free to put in anything you want. This time , I broke away from my traditional ways of using black-white/brown scheme; For this house, I chose blue and green as the primary colors of the house interiors.
The lot has been play-tested and no issues were found(so far).
A reminder though , because the house is a starter home , the house is not fully occupied with furniture. That is obviously because of trying to make it as much as affordable . And another thing, the lot is flat.
The lot is base game compatible!
'empty' and 'small' family hall
Custom Content : None
Expansion Pack(s) used : None (yey)
Stuff Pack(s) used : None
Notes : -a little guide, the house pricing is suited for:
- 1 parent -2 teens
- 2 Parents -1 or 2 teens
- the furnished lot has two beds available for 3 sims , but due to me having need to make this base game compatible , I cannot place any bunk beds. So if you have four sims moving in here, it's better to replace one bed with a bunk bed . : D
Lot Size: 20x30
Lot Price (furnished): $19,431
Lot Price (unfurnished): $17,391
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
Built with Game Version: 22.214.171.124
You must have the expansion, game version or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!