Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 5th Jun 2017 at 2:01 AM - Updated 10th Jun 2017 at 7:35 AM by terrifreak - Viewed 6569 times. Direct link to this thread
2 Comments / replies (Who?) , 5 times favourited , 10 times thanked
It may seem redundant (it is), but that's how this modern, comfy home can be described. As usual , modern architecture is present in this creation and the interiors of the house follow two color schemes ( black-white , brown ).
While the house may be relatively small , it actually houses two bedrooms and an upper-floor bathroom. The first floor features an open floor plan and connects to the second floor through a spiral staircase.
The main living room/area is located near the entrance ; the dining area is complimented by a nearby fireplace ; following straight is the kitchen with a breakfast bar with a small television for some entertainment .
Finally , proceeding to the rear part of the house is the 'paradise' ; I personally chose the more colorful flowers and trees to compliment the minimalist color of the house which is white, and I really thinks it adds to the aesthetics of the house ESPECIALLY the back of the house :
This part is all yours to customize , although I left out a little space if ever you have Leon's Fountain of Youth ( which completely fits the setting ).
Lastly , the edges of the flat is indeed flat , while the inner part of the lot is edited into having landscapes -- so no worries in placing this into any 20 x 30 lot in any world. The exact location where this house was built was in 18 Maywood Lane, found in Sunset Valley :
Custom Content : None
Expansion Pack(s) used : Ambitions , Late Night , Generations , Showtime , Supernatural , Into The Future
Stuff Pack(s) used : None
The house has been play-tested and no issues were found.
-- The expansion packs to prioritize are Into The Future and Generations since most of the decorations and furnitures were from these two (ESPECIALLY Into The Future , since the circular window is from this one)
-- Showtime was only needed for the palm trees while Supernatural was only needed for the dining table and one end table .
-- In case this might be bothering you , the bean bag chair under the spiral staircase is usable
-- and remember , do not put any carpets near the fireplace !
Lot Size: 20x30
Lot Price (furnished): $ 78,614
Lot Price (unfurnished): $ 47,234
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
Built with Game Version: 18.104.22.168
You must have the expansion, game version or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!