Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 27th Apr 2017 at 6:43 PM - Viewed 11101 times. Direct link to this thread
10 Comments / replies (Who?) , 28 times favourited , 74 times thanked
Okay, in all seriousness, I've been wanting to create a park for TS3 for a while now. Alba Garden is a bit of a fusion of styles, with a layout based on classical Islamic gardens, and plantings based on English gardens of varying formality. In particular Alba was inspired by the real-life gardens of Bagh-E Fin and quite a few different English gardens. Each of the four quarters in fact symbolize little but offer spaces for a playground, outdoor eating and seating, a grassy area for picnics, and indeed an outdoor chess area. At dawn and dusk the water in the rills sparkles beautifully and reflects the sun and moon. Alba Garden has been a real pleasure to build, and I hope your sims will enjoy it as much as I do.
EPs required: Seasons, Supernatural, and Pets are required to preserve the landscaping. Generations is required only for some of the playground equipment.
Custom content: None!
Size: 30x40. The lot is built with the long side facing the street, but it could easily be rotated in any direction with only the deletion of a few pieces of fence.
Thanks to everyone in the MTS Discord chat who helped me design Alba. You all are awesome!
Lot Size: 30x40
Lot Price (furnished): $58,836
Lot Price (unfurnished): $50,727
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
Built with Game Version: 1.68
You must have the expansion, game version or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!