Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 8th Apr 2017 at 8:07 PM - Viewed 15598 times. Direct link to this thread
15 Comments / replies (Who?) , 79 times favourited , 203 times thanked
Information (Click for more details):
This is a Maxis Recolour which means that it is a recolour of an item that already exists in your game. Please check the Expansion pack requirements to see which game pack it recolours.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS2 - check the sidebar.
This is a new mesh recolour, and means that you will need to download the particular mesh itself in order for this to show up in your game. See the Meshes Needed section or read the text for more information.
Hi! I've converted the book display of The Sims 2 base game.
The object has also functional lights (but i deleted interaction for turning on and off lights, they're automatic)
I've added also the "get animation" when the sims buy the book.
There are two versions:
- book_display_onlybuyinteraction ----> It has ONLY "buy books" interaction
- book_display_library_interactions ----> It has ALL library interactions, like "read a book"
The object is a clone of a spooky stuff object (for the lights functionality), so you must have this pack.
You can find it in retail category and in surfaces/shelves category for 1000$. The catalog description is in italian, but interactions are in your game's language.
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
This is a New mesh
All the items needed for you to use this download should be here on this page. You can check the "Related Pages" tab, if visible, to see if there are alternative colour schemes.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .package file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
4. Place in Program Files: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your appropriate Install folder:
Need more information?