Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 2nd Apr 2017 at 3:37 PM - Updated 4th Apr 2017 at 4:57 PM by Johnny_Bravo : Name+spelling error - Viewed 9808 times. Direct link to this thread
6 Comments / replies (Who?) , 17 times favourited , 39 times thanked
Do you dream of living in a stylish classic Colonial home, but you're unable to find the perfect one? Why not build it!
This manor boasts 8 rooms where it seems as time has been standing still, yet you'll have the comforts of A/C, latest plumbing & wiring regulations and stainless steel appliances.
The iconic red 'barn' finishes the classic design housing the garage and an upstairs spare room. It's connected to the home for your convenience.
Upstairs there are 4 bedrooms. The left partition is dedicated to the Master bedroom, which is a treat. It has a big WIC/dressing room and an En-suite.
Built on a 64x64 lot and costs ~§207K F, ~§99K UF
CC used but NOT included:
Shallow Traditional Wall Cabinet by rolltocrit
Round Classic Rugs
Rectangular Classic Rugs (various sizes were used)
Various paintings (part 14) (2 were used) by TheJim07
Country windows (Privacy window)
Narrow Horizontal Siding by Hugelunatic
Slates and sheets by Qbuilderz (Neutral colors)
Modular Stair corners
3 small potted plants by Lisen801
Higher trees by lolalule
Seperated shutters by alverdine
DIY build set by armiel
Textures: Not necassarily needed, but looks nice.
Default replacement wood textures by JaneSamborski
Remove Stencils/overlays by Velocitygrass
Many of the items have been used for decoration and are not necassarily needed, if you wish.
Let me know if I've missed anything!
With this home also comes a lot of fun, thought, stress and minor annoyances I've had while building.
I hope I'll finish more modernized classics.
Lot Size: 64x64
Lot Price (furnished): Ca. 207K
Lot Price (unfurnished): Ca. 99K
MTS and the creators of the CC!
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
Built with Game Version: 1.67
You must have the expansion, game version or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!