Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 28th Feb 2017 at 4:20 PM - Updated 3rd Mar 2017 at 3:39 PM by Johnny_Bravo : Added Link - Viewed 20336 times. Direct link to this thread
10 Comments / replies (Who?) , 45 times favourited , 77 times thanked
Information (Click for more details):
This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
I don't know why, but it overcame me. I've never done this before, and I'm happy with the result.
For this home I'm also especially thankful for the CAStool
This cottage has been built with recycled, found, restored and cheaply bought items, and rocks an octagonal open floorplan, with the only enclosed room being the bathroom which also act as seperator for the different living areas.
The garden is open, has many seating possibilities, a relaxing fire pit and offers lots of straggling flora and ofcourse harvestable veggies and fruits.
The bright colors and overall happy and natural vibes will sure bring joy to your Hippies!
Built on a 30x30 lot and costs §47.540 F and §20.670 UF
CC used but not included:
3 small Potted Plants by Lisen801
Column-girder set by Victor_tor (Columns have been used)
Round- and rectangular classic rugs by TheJim07 (Various sizes have been used)
4 Boxwood bush variations by sweetdevil (Not necassarily needed but makes the overall lot look brighter)
Higher trees (Non-defaults) by lolalule (Also not necassarily needed, only used the Chinese Elm)
Aaand ofcourse armiel's DIY Build set
Lot Size: 30x30
Lot Price (furnished): In
Lot Price (unfurnished): Text
MTS and the creators of the CC
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
Built with Game Version: 1.67
You must have the expansion, game version or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!