Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 3rd Oct 2016 at 10:36 PM - Viewed 8873 times. Direct link to this thread
0 Comments / replies (Who?) , 34 times favourited , 67 times thanked
The second in my series of small modern houses, 23 Tulip Street offers a couple unique features which make it ideal for any single sim or couple who likes wining, dining, and generally living it up. A secluded courtyard is the first thing that greets guests, functioning as a charming outdoor sitting room tucked under a flower-laden pergola.
The interior is decorated in a sleek, modern style with enough warm touches to make it homey and personable. There's a kitchen/living/dining room with lovely views onto a tranquil water feature, and a cozy bedroom with all of the amenities.
However, the real star of the show may well be the house's walk-on green roof! This spectacular space is beautifully planted and provides dining space for four, a bar, and a quiet corner for a romantic evening of beating the pants off your date in chess.
Custom Content & Notes
23 Tulip Street uses HugeLunatic's fabulous International Windows - Counterheight. If you don't wish to download them, however, the windows in the kitchen corner can be easily replaced with the normal full-height International Windows used throughout the rest of the house.
The retaining wall which defines the exterior side of the courtyard (the one that slopes into the house) uses CFE. Don't mess with it unless you are confident you will be able to put it back.
Thanks and Credits
A big thanks goes to everyone in the MTS livechat, especially heaven, Karen Lorraine, Buckley, and kitty, who all offered indispensable feedback and suggestions.
Lot Size: 15x15
Lot Price (furnished): $51,332
Lot Price (unfurnished): $33,541
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
Built with Game Version: 1.68
You must have the expansion, game version or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!