Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 26th Sep 2016 at 5:30 PM - Viewed 17445 times. Direct link to this thread
10 Comments / replies (Who?) , 77 times favourited , 182 times thanked
Tags: #Modern, #Home, #Single Family, #Family, #White, #Large, #Huge, #Mansion, #Sleek, #Colorful, #Oasis Springs
The name isn't great, but oh well. I tried building another modern style home and this is what I came up with. It has a large, open floor plan with lots of decks and seating spaces! The interior is probably not exactly what most would call "modern" but I like it. It's filled with lots of color. I especially like the first floor bathroom. Let me know what you think! Built by CarlDillynson, September 2016. Furnished and unfurnished versions available. Base game only, NO CC.
Three bedrooms (one unfurnished)
Two full bathrooms
Outdoor seating space
Lot Size: 30x20
Lot Price (furnished): 175844
Lot Price (unfurnished): 91072
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
#Modern, #Home, #Single Family, #Family, #White, #Large, #Huge, #Mansion, #Sleek, #Colorful, #Oasis Springs
The creator also recommends you check the following:
Any other home by CarlDillynson!