Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 24th Sep 2016 at 11:06 PM - Viewed 7747 times. Direct link to this thread
3 Comments / replies (Who?) , 18 times favourited , 38 times thanked
Looking for a place to escape? Located at 14 Tulip Street, this studio-style bachelor pad offers big style without a big price. With sleek modern lines and bold décor, any single sim or couple will surely find themselves right at home. The garden offers a wealth of cozy, romantic entertaining space for a perfect evening with that special someone!
14 Tulip Street features a studio-style bedroom/kitchen/dining/living room, and a full bathroom. There are also several outdoor eating and sitting areas.
The only piece of custom content used in this lot is QBUILDERZ's "Slates and Sheets" - Metal and Slate Roof Textures. I have used one of the neutral slate roofs.
To heaven, for being a genius and solving my roofing problem. Also to kitty, Jones, Karen, Buckley, and everyone else in chat who offered their feedback and cooed over my pics!
Lot Size: 20x15
Lot Price (furnished): 25181
Lot Price (unfurnished): 15341
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
Built with Game Version: 1.67
You must have the expansion, game version or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!