Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 12th Sep 2016 at 1:58 AM - Updated 12th Sep 2016 at 2:19 AM by PharaohHound - Viewed 13055 times. Direct link to this thread
3 Comments / replies (Who?) , 17 times favourited , 56 times thanked
This gorgeous home will be the envy of the neighbourhood! Set on a wooded lot, Morris House offers every amenity for a sim family, whether newlywed, retired, or somewhere in between. The interior of this home has been lovingly updated by its last owners, and features three bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms, an eat-in kitchen, a dining room, and two living spaces. However, the star attraction may be the yard! It is meticulously landscaped with lush woodland plantings. There's a produce garden around the side for the urban farmer, and the backyard has a play area for the kids, a secluded sitting area for the grown-ups, and a firepit for chilly evenings with the whole family. Every detail of the garden has been carefully planned out, and it offers incredible scenery from all angles.
Furnished price: $81,842
Unfurnished price: $40,873
Lot size: 20x30
It should go without saying, but there is a very large number of plants on this lot. It may not be kind to slower computers on high plant detail.
The only piece of custom content used in this lot is QBUILDERZ's "Slates and Sheets" - Metal and Slate Roof Textures. I have used one of the neutral slate roofs.
To heaven, spladoum, Buckley, Karen, and everyone else in the MTS live chat who offered their guidance and feedback. You all rock! And to armi, for her incredibly useful Builder's Island.
Lot Size: 20x30
Lot Price (furnished): 81,842
Lot Price (unfurnished): 40,873
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
Built with Game Version: 1.67
You must have the expansion, game version or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!