Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 26th Aug 2016 at 8:05 PM - Updated 5th Dec 2017 at 5:30 AM by CarlDillynson - Viewed 12870 times. Direct link to this thread
8 Comments / replies (Who?) , 44 times favourited , 132 times thanked
Tags: #American, #McMansion, #Green, #Yellow, #House, #Home, #Family, #Cute, #Starter, #Willow Creek
Okay, so the name isn't the greatest, but naming isn't something I have ever claimed to excel at. Its name comes from the fact that the people who live here have the surname "Hunt." I'm sure you were just dying to know that!
This American style home has four bedrooms and two and a half bathrooms. It's open and spacious and features brighter colors than I usually use. The Hunt family is notoriously tacky (if any of you remember my two Hunt McMansions for The Sims 3 from last year you may recall how the furnishing were a tad strange...that was done on purpose), which is why there is a lot of gold items on this lot. Also, the husband's favorite color is green, which is why the first floor has many green items and plants.
What I really like about this house is that both the dining room and living room can be swapped if you so choose. Both are big enough to be used as either one of them...most of my houses have clear, designated, separate dining rooms and living rooms but that's not necessarily the case here. There is also a space upstairs that can be used as an office, although I put the computer on the first floor. I just really like that the rooms can be easily be used for different functions and I love how they turned out.
BASE GAME ONLY. NO CC. I hope you enjoy this home as much as I do!
There are two versions of this house available. One "unfurnished" version with only the bathrooms and kitchen cabinets completed, and one fully furnished "move in ready" version.
Spacious, semi-open floorplan
Four bedrooms (one master, one unfurnished)
Two and a half bathrooms (one en-suite)
Galley kitchen with island
Formal dining room
First and second floor deck space
Large, landscaped yard
Lot Size: 30x20
Lot Price (furnished): 172354
Lot Price (unfurnished): 72862
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
The creator also recommends you check the following:
Any other home by CarlDillynson