Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 1st Aug 2016 at 12:36 PM - Viewed 23050 times. Direct link to this thread
15 Comments / replies (Who?) , 53 times favourited , 112 times thanked
Information (Click for more details):
This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
Many old boathouses were put to different usage on the small island - some were turned into private property, others were demolished. This one was turned into an swimming pool and a home to the local beach volleyball club.
Don't miss the thrilling championship in summer, when all two teams compete for the title! Usually it is shopkeepers vs. teachers and lifeguards. During the rest of the year the playing field of course can be used by everyone - often closely monitored by the coach so that she won't miss any new promising talents for the club.
Please note that this is not a flat lot. It is best placed on a beach where the ocean gets deep quickly. It should be placed with ca. 1/4 of the lot in the water as pictured in this masterpiece:
You will very likely need to smoothen the edges of the lot after placing.
Please note also, that the slide into the ocean is decorative only. Sims cannot use it, nor can they climb onto that plattform.
Built with Game Version: 1.67.2.024002
No store or custom content used, nor stuff packs. I used probably some items from every expansion set. Most important ones:
Isla Paradiso (pool bar and deco), University (Barista Bar), Showtime (seating, plants), Late Night (Fake Aquarium), Pets (lockers).
Lot Size: 40x40
Lot Price (furnished): 122208
Lot Price (unfurnished): 89602
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
Built with Game Version: 1.67.2.024
You must have the expansion, game version or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!