Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 24th Jul 2016 at 8:21 PM - Updated 25th Jul 2016 at 8:49 AM by Karen Lorraine - Viewed 9587 times. Direct link to this thread
13 Comments / replies (Who?) , 14 times favourited , 56 times thanked
This little cottage has two bedrooms and is currently set up for a couple, a little girl and a cat. The downstairs living area is open plan. It also has the little girl's bedroom and a shower room. The main bedroom upstairs is en suite. The test family I installed there love it and there's no TV! I did wonder how they would cope without one but they are all really enjoying the piano.
For image taking purposes I pushed the chairs in and set them at an angle. They are move in ready in the package file.
Some of the custom content didn't package with the file and that is included in a separate file. Buggybooz's Willow clock is not available on her site and has been removed from MTS where I originally downloaded it from.
Lot Size: 2x3
Lot Price (furnished): 72,647
Custom Content Included:
- Path to Meadow - July Terrain paint by Gwenke33 @ MTS
- Rounder tables by leefish @ MTS
- I tile French door by Leefish at MTS
- Country Flowerbox 1 by plasticbox @ MTS
- Country Window - Shutterless 1 by plasticbox @ MTS
- Country Window with Shutters by plasticbox @ MTS
- Transcendence recoloured Garden and Fountain by Karen Lorraine @ MTS (in extra file)
- Open me door with clear glass by smmi73 @ MTS (in extra file)
- Willow Clock by buggybooz (no link) (in extra file)
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=459833 white edges
http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=492998 turn on all lights
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .sims2pack file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
Need more information?