Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 25th Jun 2016 at 10:55 AM - Viewed 9819 times. Direct link to this thread
3 Comments / replies (Who?) , 36 times favourited , 58 times thanked
A basegame version of my Tiny House with minor modifications in design and setup. Only requires the basegame of Sims 3 to use. Once again a Studio house with little living space, but fully functional and minor room for expansions, if you so desire. Both have been playtested and work fine.
There are two versions of this house available in the download section!
One that contains DasMatze2's Corner Shower.
And one completely CC-Free version!
The only difference between the two versions is A) the bathroom/shower setup and B) minor price differences.
Outside of that, they are identical in setup and design.
CC Version Price
14.521$ Furnished/7.276$ Unfurnished
No CC Version Price
13.826$ Furnished/6.656$ Unfurnished
Lot Size: 10x10
Lot Price (furnished): 14.521
Lot Price (unfurnished): 7.276
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
Built with Game Version: 1.6
You must have the expansion, game version or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!