Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 21st Apr 2016 at 5:07 PM - Updated 21st Apr 2016 at 5:24 PM by PharaohHound - Viewed 11262 times. Direct link to this thread
1 Comments / replies (Who?) , 19 times favourited , 43 times thanked
Blueberry hill is a beautiful little Victorian which features a huge, lush, fully-lanscaped garden. It is suitable for any family, from young couple, to family with kids, to retirees. The interior is lovingly decorated with a quirky, vintage aesthetic with whimsical colours and tastefully eccentric furniture pieces.
The interior boasts 2 bedrooms (with a possible third in the loft space, which is staged as a study), 1.5 bathrooms, a formal living room and an open-concept kitchen-dining space.
However, the side garden is an equal attraction! It has been meticulously landscaped with a casual garden style and offers space to relax, have fun, and socialize. Features a pond, two seating areas, an outdoor chess set, and a swing set. Sure to please even the most exacting Sim gardener.
Custom Content and technical notes
Credits and Thanks
Lot Size: 30x20
Lot Price (furnished): 82,814
Lot Price (unfurnished): 49,293
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
Built with Game Version: 1.67
You must have the expansion, game version or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!