Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 28th Feb 2016 at 9:25 PM - Viewed 8995 times. Direct link to this thread
5 Comments / replies (Who?) , 6 times favourited , 30 times thanked
The Alaena - a futuristic abode
This house was built for the futuristic theme (February 2016).
It is built on stilts with a water themed garden below the house. There are two ways to access the house, either by the teleporter or by a spiral staircase, my tester sims preferred the teleporter, the visitors seem to prefer the stairs. The pool is swimmable.
The house itself benefits from two bedrooms a separate lounge, a kitchen diner and two good sized bedrooms.
A copy of the house has been playtested.
Lot Size: 3x3
Lot Price (furnished): $187,070
Custom Content Included:
- Clear Transparent Tile by niol at MTS
- Ascension V2 teleporter by Targa at MTS
Turn On/Off All Lights by Mootilda http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=492998
Floor edgers by Mootilda http://www.modthesims.info/download.php?t=459833
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .sims2pack file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
Need more information?