Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 17th Feb 2016 at 10:11 PM - Updated 13th Mar 2016 at 9:32 AM by Chiklia - Viewed 3787 times. Direct link to this thread
4 Comments / replies (Who?) , 6 times favourited , 25 times thanked
Tags: #thememaxis, #servo, #servette, #clothes for servos, #clothes for servettes, #dress, #nante, #maxis-match, #maxis match, #outfit for servo, #robot, #robots
Information (Click for more details):
This is a Maxis Recolour which means that it is a recolour of an item that already exists in your game. Please check the Expansion pack requirements to see which game pack it recolours.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS2 - check the sidebar.
This is a new mesh recolour, and means that you will need to download the particular mesh itself in order for this to show up in your game. See the Meshes Needed section or read the text for more information.
afbodynantesdrshightops converted for female servos.
You get 3 recolors with undershirt and 3 recolors without undershirt. And a mesh, of course.
PLEASE READ THIS FIRST!
It is a custom mesh and it will show up in your clothes section. That means that you need to do simsurgery to assign this dress to your servette:
1. Download this dress and put it in your Downloads folder;
2. Download headless skintone and put it in your Downloads folder;
3. Load your game and go to Create-A-Sim mode;
4. Press ctrl+shift+c to open the cheat console. Write boolProp testingCheatsEnabled true and press enter. Then press Shift+N to activate the debug mode and get an access to servo heads;
5. Create an archetype sim with headless skintone and no eyes and no eyebrows. Give them the hairstyle that resembles servo’s head. Dress them in this outfit with recolor of your choice. Please note that your servette will pick up two outfits after the simsurgery - the casual one and the formal one. So it would make sense to choose something for both categories;
6. Save that sim and close the game;
7. Open and load your neighborhood (’Tools -> Neighborhood -> Neighborhood browser’);
8. Then choose ‘Tools -> Neighborhood -> SimSurgery’;
9. Choose a patient sim (your servette) and an archetype sim (the sim you made in create-a-sim);
10. Press ‘Surgery’;
11. Save your changes by pressing ‘Commit’ and 'File -> Save’;
12. Close SimPE;
13. Load your game and check your servette.
Please make a of your neighborhood before doing the simsurgery!
Head default is made by Dazro.
Fixed the ring finger of the right hand. This bug is present in an in-game servo as well, sorry for not noticing it sooner.
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
This is a New mesh
All the items needed for you to use this download should be here on this page. You can check the "Related Pages" tab, if visible, to see if there are alternative colour schemes.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .package file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
4. Place in Program Files: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your appropriate Install folder:
Need more information?
#thememaxis, #servo, #servette, #clothes for servos, #clothes for servettes, #dress, #nante, #maxis-match, #maxis match, #outfit for servo, #robot, #robots