Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 12th Feb 2016 at 5:01 PM - Updated 13th Feb 2016 at 1:22 PM by Volvenom - Viewed 6892 times. Direct link to this thread
9 Comments / replies (Who?) , 20 times favourited , 32 times thanked
This is a familyhouse with inspiration from Arabian Nights, Traditional Norwegian and Modern designs. It has 1 master suite, an apartment with single bedroom and bath, and 3 bedrooms sharing a bathroom.
I went with a more traditional look on this house in browns and cream/white, along with some accent colors. I think it goes well with the Alhambra windows by Luna.
The mediaroom has a much more modern light colors with a chocking red wall paper, depending on how easily scared you are of course.
The Arabian Nights theme developed nicely into the garden.
I have made you a video, but because of the music it's been closed to Germany by Youtube. I wonder what music people listen to in Germany, since all music I know is closed there. I could make a video with my own voice on, but frankly I would myself rather listen to the sounds of the city by night, than my own voice. I'm just assuming you're the same, since it doesn't matter to me if it's my voice, it might be anyone's voice, and what about just listen to your own favorite artist? If I was German I would probably search the internet for some illegal solution to the problem, since I love my music and UMC is a crappy company ... or something like that Not that I'm trying to convince people to brake the law. You just pick your solution if you're in Germany, since you have probably done so long time ago anyway.
It has a bit of an awqward shape with diagonals all over the place. Una has tested it and didn't complain much, so it should be fine.
1. The main floor: It's open plan except for the noicy TV room. Kitchen on the right, bathroom at the front and the livingroom on the left side. In the garden is a pool, diningtable and seating both at the front and back.
2. Second floor has the master suite, 3 kids bedrooms sharing a bathroom, several balconies and the playroom perhaps.
3. Third floor has an apartment tucket around the staircase, bathroom and a big livingroom with a bar.
4. Fourth floor: It has it's own kitchen and diningroom outside. A sofa in the corner. Espalier ceiling.
More information on this house on my blog. Find more pictures, descriptions, videos and such for this house and others: www.volvenomtullarask.com
The house had a problem with floating floor tiles because of painted ceilings. I used a motor to remove them by tsyokawe . There shouldn't be a problem now. If you still experience problems, post in the thread linked to so we can collect all the feedback the same place.
If you still have problems you can remove the wooden ceiling tiles and put the missing ceilings back, and the problem should be gone.
The house is basegame, you just need to download what's below if you like the house as you see in the pictures. Otherwise just read along or just take your chances.
Custom Content used in this house, NOT included. It's all from TSR, just to make it easier to upload there as well. The all included file will be available there.
Except for the content by the lovely, but unfortunate Lunasimslulamai. Her stuff has been deleted by mediafire, so I have it uploaded below the lot file. I have used windows from the Alhambra set, and they are included as package and sims3pack files in the folder. She has provided the fusion for this house in the Maroccan/Maurish influence.
, download by the file for the house itself.
Beachy Lounge: All 4 objects has been used outside.
CasteLore I, the full round turret parts has been used to add even more fusion.
Carpet Brown Collection, 1, 2, 4 and 7 has been used.
Foliage in Relief, both has been used.
Dim Garden Lamp Set. Most have been used.
Delicate Spiral Stairs, used as the only staircase.
Glasstiles, the tall 4x12 used as window decoration.
Ebony Kitchen. I have used the stove, cupboard, sink, counters and wall art.
Envision Entrance Hall. The tall statue in the garden, and both the lamps has been used.
Collector Dining. Both tables, chair, consola and rug has been used.
Loft Painting set, all three has been used.
Garden Rose outdoor set.Table lamp, dresser and small bouquet of lilies has been used.
Empire Living.Both cushions, coffee table, sofa, celing lamp, loveseat, Elite plant, bar and stool used in the house.
Kvarc bedroom. Wall lamp, curtain, bed, bed pillows, blanket, cylindrical pillow, end table and mirror used.
Seaborgium Outdoor. Sofa, chair, coffee table, end table, candle and plant used.
Lot Size: 30x30
Lot Price (furnished): 209281,-
Lot Price (unfurnished): 109295,-
Some credit is due for all out lovely modders:
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
Built with Game Version: 1.67.2.024
You must have the expansion, game version or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!