Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 19th Jan 2016 at 3:24 AM - Viewed 8294 times. Direct link to this thread
6 Comments / replies (Who?) , 42 times favourited , 79 times thanked
Whether your sim is a fabulous merperson or an eccentric diva with a love of the nautical, they're sure to enjoy this little sanctuary Based on and inspired by TS3 boathouses. Includes plenty of curtains and awnings to keep yourself in cool shade at all times (mermaids and divas alike tend to have sensitive skin), a fully equipped dressing table to primp to your heart's content, many mirrors throughout to admire your beauty whenever the need arises, a picturesque spot to practice yoga, furnishings of genuine Simdriatic driftwood, and just about as much luxury as you can pack into a 20x15 lot.
Treadmill, easel, yoga mat, bar, hot tub and microphone included. One piece of CC recommended but NOT required: watercolor beddings by PearlStitches - just apply whichever one strikes your fancy.
Important: you MUST turn on the moveobjects cheat before placing this lot, otherwise a lot of stuff will be missing or in the wrong place. Press Ctrl + Shift + C and type "bb.moveobjects".
This house was built to fit on the smallest available lot (15x20) but works very nicely on lots bigger than that - all you have to do is drag the pool edges so that they cover the entire lot. Play tested.
Lot Size: 15x20
Lot Price (furnished): 160674
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!