Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 22nd Dec 2015 at 7:22 PM - Updated 13th Apr 2016 at 8:39 AM by Tee Hee She - Viewed 15765 times. Direct link to this thread
15 Comments / replies (Who?) , 68 times favourited , 79 times thanked
Information (Click for more details):
This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
A striking lot situated on a steep hill with stunning views over the landscape below. This lot features a stunning glass wall to allow for multiple floors to all have sweeping views out across the valley below. The main bedroom on the top floor is above the grand open plan living area. There is an ancient tree growing through the core of this magnificent property that can be viewed from almost any angle.
Size : 60x60
Price : 527,981 furnished and 409,001 unfurnished
Custom Content - Used but not included:
Modern line window set - Hudy777
DIY Build set - Armiel
OMSP - Granthes
OMSP Resizer - Buhudain
Decrapped Store Content Used
Skylight Studio for the Performing Arts
One With Nature
This lot is on very uneven terrain and needs to be placed on this lot in Oasis Landing:
Lot Size: 60x60
Lot Price (furnished): 527,981
Lot Price (unfurnished): 409,001
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
Built with Game Version: 1.67
You must have the expansion, game version or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!