Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 20th Dec 2015 at 5:55 PM - Viewed 7898 times. Direct link to this thread
1 Comments / replies (Who?) , 15 times favourited , 58 times thanked
since we're still not having snow here I decided to put a little effort into making a sweets shop to help the holiday fun. This is my contribution to this month's theme and hopefully it'll snow before your sims have major sugar rush
It's somehow tradition here to get lots of sweet treats by the end of the year,thought it was a nice idea.
Read bout the lot:
*One floor + garden
*Two tiny toilets - for personnel and customers
*Ready for business,no treats are included in the lot - cook and then fill the shelves
*No kitchen is included,since I wanted it to be little and since most of our shops here have sweets delivered,decided to go with the flow
*Has a lemonade stand
Tested it,so far it worked fine,but if you find something not working - feel free to tell me
There's little cc included - 2 paintings and sweets rack
Lot Size: 1x3
Lot Price (furnished): 40,028
Custom Content Included:
- cupcakesign_sweet_s3tos2 by amovitam
- cupcakesign_sweet_rec1 by amovitam
- cupcakesign_sweet_rec2 by amovitam
- painting_sweet_s3tos2 by amovitam
- painting_sweet_rec1 by amovitam
- painting_sweet_rec2 by amovitam
- painting_sweet_rec3 by amovitam
- Ms. Claus' Rolling Bakers Rack by retailsims
- Ms. Claus' Rolling Bakers Rack rec1 by retailsims
All creators of cc used(links above)
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .sims2pack file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
Need more information?