Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 26th Dec 2015 at 3:39 PM - Updated 29th Oct 2016 at 8:12 AM by attuned - Viewed 8861 times. Direct link to this thread
8 Comments / replies (Who?) , 41 times favourited , 120 times thanked
My Favorite Place in Town by Donnie, age 9
My favorite place in town is Ponderers Pond. There is a pond there, but there is lots of other stuff too. First I'll tell you about the pond. It is big, and has lots of frogs and fish and stuff. You can fish there if you know how. I caught guppies there, and one time a goldfish- really! Then in the winter, when it gets very, very cold, you will see a sign that will make you smile. It says ICE SKATING AT YOUR OWN RISK. That means the ice is not too thin and you can bring your skates and skate on the pond that used to be water, but now is frozen ice. I like to skate really fast, but not too fast or you can't stop. Last year Tommy broke his arm when he fell because he couldn't stop.
At Ponderers Pond there are trees you can climb. There are lots of animals, like birds and squirrels. You can look at the animals but please don't touch. You can have a picnic on the grass or at the tables that are under the round house. It is a special house that doesn't have walls or doors. If it is rainy or too sunny, it is a good place to stay. They even have a place to grill hot dogs. If you need a bathroom, they have two. One is for boys and one is for girls. Just check if they have toilet paper because sometimes they run out.
The best thing about Ponderers Pond is the playground. You can go on the swings or the slide or climb the fort. They have a sandbox for the little kids so they don't bug you. It is so fun there, especially if you meet some friends and play pirates, or who can swing the highest.
If you are looking for the best place in town, just look on a map for Ponderers Pond.
This is a small park with a pond, gazebo with picnic tables, grills, restrooms and a playground. Sims can fish on the pond, and if you have Seasons, sims can
ice skate on the pond in the winter. It is so popular with my sims that I try to find a place for it in every town. The pond has lovely four season views. It attracts
lots of townies, who stay all day. Enjoy!
One fish spawner in pond
Lot Size: 40x40
Lot Price (furnished): 16,300
Lot Price (unfurnished): n/a
MTS- for all your support
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
Built with Game Version: 1.67
You must have the expansion, game version or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!