Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 14th Dec 2015 at 6:31 PM - Updated 15th Dec 2015 at 3:57 PM by Volvenom - Viewed 8983 times. Direct link to this thread
6 Comments / replies (Who?) , 32 times favourited , 28 times thanked
Don't even ask me where I got that name from, but apparently it's a new thing with this big beard these days ... and Mono? well, that's a small place up some street with a small stage.
This is an high-end apartment building with apt in different sizes. 1 flat for the active family on the top floor has 2ba, 3bd, it's fully furnished. The other tenants flat may bee too small for a bathroom or a TV, or basically the decoration NPC's do is completely useless. The building has 2 bathrooms with shower and toilet, and 2 rooms to fit laundryrooms into if you like. It also has a swimmingpool, 3 livingrooms and a roof terrace with cooking facilities for the tenants to share.
The active family apartment has 2 double and 1 single with two beds, that will be 6 people?
Ground Floor: 1 big apartment with two big terraces, 3 medium sized and 2 small ones. For all the tenants inside it has a livingroom with a pooltable, bookcases and a sofa. In a separate building it has a tenants section with toilet/shower, a livingroom and space for a laundry room if you have Ambitions or Town Life.
Outside: A big swimmingpool and 3 places to sit and relax. Room for 6 cars at the front.
First Floor: 2 big apartments, 5 medium sized and 4 small ones. No community rooms here.
Second Floor: 1 very big apartment, 1 big one and 2 medium sized. Here is a loilet/shower room with space for a laundrette, and a community livingroom. It has the same layout as the one on the ground floor.
Third Floor: 1 big apartment, 5 medium sized and 4 small ones. No community rooms here.
Fourth Floor: The decorated active apartment with 1 double room ensuite, 1 double and 1 room with two bed, another bathroom, a kitchen with diningroom and a livingroom open plan. This floor also has a roof terrace for all the tenants with a full kitchen and 2 diningtables. 4 medium sized apartments and 3 small ones. Entrance to the roof of the main building.
Roof Floor: This is not decorated, but very big.
Above is one of the common areas, the lower roof terrace.
The NPC apartment has not been decorated as they don't use it and it adds to the price for the active family. I have decorated the community areas and the active apartment, but not the big top roof terrace.
This house has two versions.
1. The main one is all finished for you to move into, You have one apartment as described above, the rest will be for NPC's. OBS: if you need to do changes to this version that isn't inside your apartment you have to use a cheat. Open the cheat console with shift+ctrl+C and type "RestrictBuildBuyInBuildings False". When you're finished you can use the same cheat but replace false with true.
Price for this one furnished/unfurnished: 49k/6,6k
The common room by the entrance on the ground floor has bookshelfs, chess table and this pool table.
2. The second version doesn't have any public or hidden markers. I you decide to download the one without the markers, you will have to either know your way around those markers or have a different plan for the building. If you like a tiny apartment for something like a poor Sim, this house might be suitable for that. You will then have to get rid of the furniture in the apartment I have decorated, and rearrange the markers. If you're not sure about the how the markers work downloading the one with markers above, might be a better solution for you. It all depends on your knowledge with the markers, because getting it wrong might be potentially exhausting.
Price for this one furnished/unfurnished: 436k/377k
Zoning for both versions: Residential.
CC needed for the decoration.
If you decide not to download the furniture I have used for the decoration below, you will have to replace the bricks on the facade, kitchen counters and sofa in the common areas. The active apartment will be all a mess. There is no CC included in any of these files. A file with the furniture included will most likely be available at a later date. It will be the version with all the markers, ready to use.
Click on the spoiler below:
I have used high counter, cabinett, counter 1, 2, 3 from this set.
I have used sink, window and bathtub from this set.
I have used loveseat and chair lounge, cabinette and coffee table from this set.
I have used blanket, pillow, bed, end table and wall lamp from this set.
I have used diningtable, dining chair, ceiling room lamp, cabinet and bar stool from this set.
I have only used the armchair from this set.
It's been used on the outside.
It's been used in the livingroom and on in the common areas.
It's been used in the diningroom.
It's been used in the bathrooms.
These have been used on every wall big enough to hold them.
This house is made and uploaded on patch 1,67
Lot Size: 50x50
Lot Price (furnished): 49k
Lot Price (unfurnished): 6,6k
Mods used for testing in both Stranda and Castle Island, worlds by me:
Mods for Stranda alone:
Mods and CC for Una comes from:
Makeup by: Lemonleaf, Elexis, Newseasims
Skins by: Lemonleaf, teru_k
Sliderns by: bella3lek4, GnatGoSplat, Jasumi
Special Effects: Arisuka
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
Built with Game Version: 1.67.2.024
You must have the expansion, game version or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!