Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 8th Oct 2015 at 10:28 PM - Updated 19th Oct 2015 at 2:55 PM by Klaartje - Viewed 2537 times. Direct link to this thread
2 Comments / replies (Who?) , 6 times favourited , 32 times thanked
Welcome to the Orchard Lodge! This small home is perfect for a couple who've made some money early in their career and are now looking for a small family home to lead a quiet life. The house has one master bedroom and a nursery which can be easily changed into a study or a guestroom if your not ready for little ones just yet. Sims with a green thumb can especially eat their heart out with the vegetable garden and the all-natural hottub.
Lot Size: 2x2
Lot Price (furnished): 55.559
Custom Content Included:
- HEMNES Mirror Countered by Klaartje
- AquaPlus Shower Stall by HugeLunatic
- Large Shrubby Shrub by HystericalParoxysm
- Small Shrubby Shrub by HystericalParoxysm
- x3 Stair wall fix (on top of Maxis split level) by JRW
- Wallpaper Stripe White from the Babysaurus Collection by Sharon Kropp by Shastakiss
- Wallpaper Dots Shortcake From the Painter's Tape Collection by Shastakiss
All the fishies. And other swimming animals.
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .sims2pack file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
Need more information?