Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 25th Sep 2015 at 4:59 PM - Updated 22nd Dec 2015 at 6:55 PM by Tee Hee She - Viewed 8543 times. Direct link to this thread
2 Comments / replies (Who?) , 16 times favourited , 43 times thanked
We like to offer discriminating homeowners a lifestyle of unmatched luxury and a new property on the island of St Maniola has opened up that we think you'll be very interested in. Get away from the madding crowd and escape into a world of comfort and lavish furnishings. This residence blends together dramatic architecture and landscapes to produce an exquisite scene to set your home life in. Enjoy the sweeping views of the bay from the large open plan living areas or retreat to one of the generously decorated bedrooms.
A large outdoor pool is a major feature of this house and this comes with a surfing station included as standard
Size : 64x64
Price : 435,985 furnished and 331,866 unfurnished
Custom Content - Used but not included:
Modern line window set - Hudy777
DIY Build set - Armiel
OMSP - Granthes
OMSP Resizer - Buhudain
Decorative Rug - Faellu
Decrapped Store Content Used
Surf's Up Sun & Fun Station
Hamartia is built on an uneven lot as is meant to be placed in the beautiful world, St Manolia by Minasavenue and should be placed as shown in the picture below.
Lot Size: 64x64
Lot Price (furnished): 331,866
Lot Price (unfurnished): 435,985
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
Built with Game Version: 1.67
You must have the expansion, game version or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!