Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 5th Sep 2015 at 3:20 PM - Updated 14th Sep 2015 at 1:12 AM by olc - Viewed 2217 times. Direct link to this thread
2 Comments / replies (Who?) , 4 times favourited , 11 times thanked
Tags: #Chaos!, #Hans, #Maxis, #Re-Imaginated, #Lot, #Bohemian, #Community, #Store, #Clothes, #themeretail, #rebuild, #remake, #hans
well, hello once again. here OverLordChaos! now i bring you a Re-Imagination of the "hans" extremely weird lot. removed the modular staicases that died on ground floor (a last minute deleted basement if you ask me) took away the back doors (it is weird for sims to be able to enter by the back of the store) added bohemian roofing, some gardening and voila! removed the indoor BBQ area (insanely weird) i dont think a BBQ sould go over a expensive rug. so i removed the rug as well, changed the seating, added a coffe bar. the clothes store its fully functional. has 2 bathrooms, divided by gender. leaving nice screenshots.
please download my optional recolours so the bohemian mansard and many objects has the correct colours! please put them on your downloads folder BEFORE you use any of my lots!
Lot Size: 2x2
Lot Price (furnished): 250.000
Custom Content by Me:
- Wall Lamp "Stardust"
- Floor Lamp "Fairy"
Custom Content Included:
- parkett 2 by Thealein
- The Ultimate Ceiling Superset (Part 2 of 7): 212 TIN Ceilings/Floors by stephsim
- Ultimate Ceiling Superset Part 3: 48 WOOD Ceilings/Floors by stephsim
- The Breech by Ergo Privacy by HugeLunatic
- [Recolorable] - Maxis Modular Stairs - II by HugeLunatic
- phone booth recolours by imacloud
- Pebbles by charleeheart
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .sims2pack file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Install: Double-click on the .sims2pack file to install its contents to your game. The files will automatically be installed to the proper location(s).
Need more information?