Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 26th Aug 2015 at 7:55 PM - Viewed 8635 times. Direct link to this thread
2 Comments / replies (Who?) , 10 times favourited , 36 times thanked
This house is made to fit the monthly theme for August - All About Men. I have furnished it for a single father and his two boys. I couldn't give him a single bed, after all he may have ladies staying over
It contains 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, a roof terrace, pool and fountains, and a nice garden at the back.
CC not included:
Wooden Flooring used upstairs in kids bedrooms
Creaky wood panels, used on featurewalls and in a kids bedroom.
Altara Build Set, used most windows, curtains and tiles.
Bricks no 19, used in the kitchen and outside
Mirror Floors, used in the livingroom and hallways upstairs
Modern Tiles 5, used in the bathrooms.
Rusty Metal Wallpaper, used in the kitchen and in the bedrooms
Minimalist Bedroom, only the bed and the fireplace has been used
Niobium Living, I've used coffeetable, endtable, plant, rug, living chair and sofa.
Osmium Bedroom, I've used endtable, dresser, candle, wardrobe and painting.
Vanadium Kitchen, I've used the counter, half counter, sink, stove and fridge
Lot Size: 30x20
Lot Price (furnished): 62682
Lot Price (unfurnished): 62682
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!