Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 26th Jul 2015 at 3:54 PM - Updated 29th Jul 2015 at 1:04 AM by Chiklia - Viewed 6838 times. Direct link to this thread
15 Comments / replies (Who?) , 18 times favourited , 123 times thanked
Tags: #Emilie Autumn, #maxis match, #Opheliac, #TAFWVG, #the asylum for wayward victorian girls, #peggy
Information (Click for more details):
This is a Maxis Recolour which means that it is a recolour of an item that already exists in your game. Please check the Expansion pack requirements to see which game pack it recolours.
This is a new mesh, and means that it's a brand new self contained object that usually does not require a specific Expansion pack (although this is possible depending on the type). It may have Recolours hosted on MTS2 - check the sidebar.
This is a new mesh recolour, and means that you will need to download the particular mesh itself in order for this to show up in your game. See the Meshes Needed section or read the text for more information.
It's more of a mash-up than an original creation. Scroll down for Additional Credits for more details. I took 3 meshes and combined them into a new hairstyle. What you get is a brand new hair mesh for young adult, adult and elder females. It has 4 basic recolors (blonde, black, red, brown) and an elder grey recolor.
Binned (it will show up in appropriate color bins), linked (when you switch between different hair colors you'll get this exact hairstyle but in different color), compressorized. Grey is linked to blonde. It will show up for young adult, adult and elder females. No "weird" ages (toddlers and teenagers won't have an extra copy of some random EAxis hair).
Hairline is the same as in afhairflypigtails a.k.a. Cassandra Goth's hairstyle. If your sims usually wear EAxis hairstyles - there will be no weird changes like giant foreheads. Good for people who are bothered by different hairstyles having different hairlines, I suppose.
I enabled this hair for outwear, so it may require seasons.
- Hair base (head) is originally from afhairflypigtails (also known as Cassandra Goth's hairstyle);
- Thick curls are originally from cfhaircurlsup;
- Bangs and the rest of the hairstyle are originally from Peggy's free hairstyle 0007 (site is dead by now, so I can't contact Peggy or provide an original link). Original maxis match textures are made by Ninika (I altered them a bit).
And I'd like to thank Marja and Theraven from Garden of Shadows for help. Original threads: 1, 2
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
This is a New mesh
All the items needed for you to use this download should be here on this page. You can check the "Related Pages" tab, if visible, to see if there are alternative colour schemes.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
Basic Download and Install Instructions:
1. Download: Click the download link to save the .rar or .zip file(s) to your computer.
2. Extract: Use WinRAR (Windows) or Stuffit (Mac) to extract the .package file(s) from the .rar or .zip file(s).
3. Place in Downloads Folder: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your Downloads folder:
4. Place in Program Files: Cut and paste the .package file(s) into your appropriate Install folder:
Need more information?