Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 16th Jun 2015 at 11:08 PM - Viewed 13629 times. Direct link to this thread
2 Comments / replies (Who?) , 38 times favourited , 100 times thanked
This is my previous vampire lounge, but with the Vault of Antiquity up top replaced with a small library. As far as I can tell, the presence of a rabbit hole on the lot was causing it to treat the lot as a Vault of Antiquity instead of a Vampire Lounge for townie-pushing purposes, so the place was a constant dead zone. And what fun is a lounge without guests?
This version also uses less custom content: the statues have been replaced now that I have WA, and I replaced the recolorable candles with basegame ones.
The library upstairs is pretty basic, featuring several bookshelves, a little seating and a LLAMA out back. Behind the doors (disguised as wall panels) are stairs down to the basement level and the real fun.
If your Sim isn't a vampire, being a level 3 celebrity or paying a hefty bribe will get them in. The lounge itself features a pro bar, plenty of seating, dance floor, band stage, and (for the human patrons) a magic mirror. There are two empty planter bowls for Plasma Fruit, though due to an EA oversight you'll have to plant it yourselves or use Sims MX's mod to make them available in buydebug.
Lot Type: Vampire Lounge
Lot Size: 30x30
Lot Price: 97,238 (furnished)
EPs: Late Night, Supernatural, Ambitions, WA
CC (Not Included): Dark Luxury Professional Bar by Menaceman44
I used VelocityGrass's SOMPA mod to remove the stencils on the bathroom counters and the sphinx statues. You don't need the mod for them to show up properly, just keep in mind the stencils/overlays will come back if you change the style.
Built with game version 1.67, and checked with CUSTARD for any CC hangers-on.
Lot Size: 30x30
Lot Price (furnished): 46056
Lot Price (unfurnished): 97238
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
Built with Game Version: 1.67
You must have the expansion, game version or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!
The creator also recommends you check the following:
Dark Luxury Professional Bar by Menaceman44