Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 23rd May 2015 at 11:02 PM - Updated 24th May 2015 at 9:04 PM by SimmyRN - Viewed 10404 times. Direct link to this thread
10 Comments / replies (Who?) , 36 times favourited , 123 times thanked
Two Tone Wonder Starter - No CC & Base Game Only
Two story starter home with 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom upstairs has room plenty of room for a single car garage, large family room, or more bedrooms downstairs. Has a nice yard with Fuzzy Logic Picnic Basket for a romantic picnic rendezvous.
There's plenty of room on the 20x30 lot for expansion.
No CC or Store content. Checked with CUSTARD.
Uses base game items only.
armiel for the lovely Builder's Island!
Delphy for CUSTARD.
Thank you to all the members and staff of MTS!
Lot Size: 20x30
Lot Price (furnished): See above
Lot Price (unfurnished): See above
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
Built with Game Version: 1.67
You must have the expansion, game version or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!