Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 2nd Apr 2015 at 1:26 AM - Updated 2nd Apr 2015 at 7:03 PM by mixa97sr - Viewed 9714 times. Direct link to this thread
15 Comments / replies (Who?) , 33 times favourited , 89 times thanked
Second lot from my "Sims 2 - Sims 4 Project Rebuild".
This lot represents Goth manor from Sims 2 rebuilt in Sims 4. Lot is fully furnished but because Sims 4 is a different game, look is not authentic.
Now you can put that premade Goth family into this house and re-live your Sims 2 dreams!
Roofing is not connected because of the gameplay reasons. If it were to be connected, it would block the view on the attic.
Lot Size: 40x30
Lot Price (unfurnished): 57.656$
Lot Price (furnished): 137.681$
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!