Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 5th Mar 2015 at 9:46 PM - Updated 5th Mar 2015 at 9:58 PM by k2m1too - Viewed 26855 times. Direct link to this thread
13 Comments / replies (Who?) , 86 times favourited , 173 times thanked
Information (Click for more details):
This is a picked upload! It showcases some of the best talent and creativity available on MTS and in the community.
About the Poses
About 2 years ago, MTS went through it's revamp and stopped taking submissions for 2 months or so. Being an impatient sort, I branched off and started publishing my poses on my own blog. Somewhere along the line (probably when I started doing Sim-lebrities) I wandered back into the fold but by then I had racked up 10 pose sets that never got released here. I have decided it is finally time to go back and upload those "missing" sets. I will be re-releasing them in the order that they were originally released.
The poses themselves have not been changed from their original state, but I did update the pose list. Many people prefer that the "name" in the pose list be the actual code rather than some arbitrary short descriptive name. So I have fixed that on this set. So even if you already have these, you may well want to get a new copy.
Poses are pose-list compatible! (but you can always opt to use the codes instead)
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
This is a Custom Pose or Animation
This download is a custom pose or animation. This means that you will need the Pose Player or Animation Player mod by cmomoney installed in order to use the download in your game.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file. Now you will have either a .package or a .sims3pack file.
For Package files:
1. Cut and paste the file into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Mods\Packages folder. If you do not already have this folder, you should read the full guide to Package files first: Sims 3:Installing Package Fileswiki, so you can make sure your game is fully patched and you have the correct Resource.cfg file.
2. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
For Sims3Pack files:
1. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
2. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Find the item in the list and tick the box beside it. Then press the Install button below the list.
3. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the content to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
4. Run the game, and find your content where the creator said it would be (build mode, buy mode, Create-a-Sim, etc.).
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see: