Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 3rd Feb 2015 at 5:59 AM - Viewed 9868 times. Direct link to this thread
3 Comments / replies (Who?) , 24 times favourited , 89 times thanked
This cottage is perfect for the weekend get-away or a week long stay. There are 2 bedrooms with a total of 4 double beds, fully functional kitchen (no cooking on a camp fire for you), large dining hall (let others fight with the bugs whilst they dine outdoors), living area with flat screen TV (for when you don't want to sit around the camp fire and tell ghost stories) and last but not least, a large front porch so you may enjoy the evening air. How much does all this cost you? The cottage rents for 839 simoleons a day. Spendy? Yes, but at least you are not sleeping in a tent or fending off bears. . If after you have enjoyed your stay and are wishing you could take Anderson cottage home with you.... Well, you can. This home can be purchased for 86,868 and placed in any world on a 30x20 lot. I have the outdoor Retreat stuff pack installed and used a few items from the pack in the home.As always, I hope you and your Sims enjoy!
PS: Please do not re-upload any of my lot to any site for any reason, thanks!
Lot Size: 30x20
Baths: 1 1/2
Lot Size: 30x20
Lot Price (furnished): 86,868
Lot Price (unfurnished): 86,868
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!