Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 9th Dec 2014 at 9:33 PM - Updated 9th Dec 2014 at 6:42 PM by Buzzler - Viewed 9552 times. Direct link to this thread
6 Comments / replies (Who?) , 6 times favourited , 41 times thanked
The other day I pondered if I could actually make a sim that would be good enough to be approved...
Meet Liam Murdoch. His mom ran away with another woman shortly after his birth, and left his overwhelmed father being a single dad in a hippie community. It's probably no surprise that Liam, now a young adult, feels he should be more serious and down to earth than his parents. And still he gets overly excited all the time and sometimes for no apparent reason.
Liam does have strong beliefs, though. His body is a temple and so is the whole world. He's a vegetarian out of conviction, still struggling to live fully vegan. He likes to ride his bike, go jogging or take care of his vegetable garden. Basically everything that takes place in the great outdoors. He doesn't own a car and never will. Where will destiny take him?
Loves the Outdoors
Perfect Mind, Perfect Body
Custom Content Used (not included)
Idola3 NonDefault skintone by HystericalParoxysm - Saved with default skin, remember to change the skin in CAS
Oh My Tiffany eyeset by escand (Oh My Eyes - defaults)
The bit under his nose gets shaded somewhat weirdly. I was unable to fix that without breaking his nose.
Very special thanks to Buckley, heaven and kitty for giving me feedback in #create.
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the sim to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sim file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\SavedSims folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game, enter Create-a-Sim, and save a sim to the sim bin to create this folder, rather than doing so manually. After that you can close the game and put the .sim file in SavedSims
4. Once the .sim file is in SavedSims, you can load the game, and look for your sim in the premade sims bin in Create-a-Sim.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Simswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide! Special Installation Instructions