Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 11th Nov 2014 at 12:39 AM - Updated 28th Nov 2014 at 3:05 PM by k2m1too - Viewed 13643 times. Direct link to this thread
10 Comments / replies (Who?) , 9 times favourited , 57 times thanked
This guy has been hanging out in my celebrity green room for a while now. Thought it was time he came out to play!
About the Actor
Zachary Brendan "Zach" McGowan (born 1981) is an American film and television actor and voice-over artist. He currently plays Captain Charles Vane in the tv show, "Black Sails". Previously he played Jody Silverman on the tv show, "Shameless". His film credits include Dracula Untold and Terminator Salvation.
-- Source: ZachMcGowan.com
About the Photos
The following items were used in the creation of the pictures, but are neither included nor required.
Thanks to the crew in CFF. I'd name names, but it's been a while since I had him posted there for comments, I don't remember names... You know who you are, even if I don't!
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
You must have the expansion or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the sim to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sim file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\SavedSims folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game, enter Create-a-Sim, and save a sim to the sim bin to create this folder, rather than doing so manually. After that you can close the game and put the .sim file in SavedSims
4. Once the .sim file is in SavedSims, you can load the game, and look for your sim in the premade sims bin in Create-a-Sim.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Simswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide! Special Installation Instructions