Mod The Sims
If you don't have an account, why not sign up now? It's free!
Other sites: SimsWiki
Posted 12th Oct 2014 at 6:24 PM - Updated 11th Jan 2015 at 5:56 PM by Buzzler - Viewed 13761 times. Direct link to this thread
9 Comments / replies (Who?) , 32 times favourited , 102 times thanked
This little lodge belonged to your grandma. It's where she and her beloved wife spent their weekends. Small and cozy and never meant for someone to actually live in. But heck, move a bed to the attic (disassembled of course) and you can live here with your mate as long as you're both able to make it up and down the ladder in one piece, right?
My mom inherited a little house from her mom who inherited.. you get the idea. That house still retains the memories of my ancestors who once built it with their own hands. There's still furniture from back then. Furniture that is actually kinda ugly or at least way too old-fashioned for most to bear but adds to the charm. That's the kinda spirit I tried to catch with this lot. I'll let you judge if I succeeded.
Custom Content Included
Custom Content Used
Grass and weeds by Aya20
Altered Plants by HystericalParoxysm (default replacement!)
Made with game version 1.67. There is exactly one item from Generations used: the dresser. Everything else is base game stuff. You can use this with just the base game if you don't mind the dresser, i.e. have a different 1-tile dresser to replace the current one, or can magicially fit a 2-tile dresser on the lot.
armiel - for her Builder's Island and her landscaping tutorials
levini - for his height indicator walls
Lot Size: 15x10
Lot Price: §11,904F - §9,801U
For more information about this creator and their policies or details, click here.
Expansion / Stuff Packs Required
Built with Game Version: 1.67
You must have the expansion, game version or stuff packs listed above installed to use this custom content. Please see the post text for any exceptions.
You need to be a Registered Member to be able to download from MTS. Registration allows you to thank and leave comments for the creators, see your download history, participate in the discussions and much more!
1. Click the file listed on the Files tab to download the file to your computer.
2. Extract the zip, rar, or 7z file.
2. Select the .sims3pack file you got from extracting.
3. Cut and paste it into your Documents\Electronic Arts\The Sims 3\Downloads folder. If you do not have this folder yet, it is recommended that you open the game and then close it again so that this folder will be automatically created. Then you can place the .sims3pack into your Downloads folder.
5. Load the game's Launcher, and click on the Downloads tab. Select the house icon, find the lot in the list, and tick the box next to it. Then press the Install button below the list.
6. Wait for the installer to load, and it will install the lot to the game. You will get a message letting you know when it's done.
7. Run the game, and find your lot in Edit Town, in the premade lots bin.
Extracting from RAR, ZIP, or 7z: You will need a special program for this. For Windows, we recommend 7-Zip and for Mac OSX, we recommend Keka. Both are free and safe to use.
Need more help?
If you need more info, see Game Help:Installing TS3 Packswiki for a full, detailed step-by-step guide!